Health Certificates

Pet health certificates for Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Penngrove, Sebastopol, Petaluma, Sonoma, Novato and Surrounding Counties pet owners are available upon request during your next wellness exam.

Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVI) are typically needed for interstate and international travel. To find out if a CVI is required for your pet, check the AVMA guidelines.